Get hundreds if not thousands of new customers from Twitter now!
Sure, Twitter is a neat place to tell your friends and family what you are up to. But for Twitter business owners and entrepreneurs they all have found Twitter marketing is the most popular and effective way of advertising, name branding and creating a positive business perception than any other platform on the Internet. There are now over 500 million Twitter users.
It is a fact that Google now ranks websites higher on the search engines based off of their social signals that are given from customer interaction. Did you know that Google now tracks Twitter likes, retweets and comments? Do you actively seek out potential customers on Twitter utilizing effective advertising for business? Do you regularly engage current customers on Twitter utilizing effective marketing for business? If not you are losing out on revenue, profits and rankings.
This step-by-step Ultimate Twitter for Business Training Guide is going to take you by the hand and show you how to sign up to Twitter and safely skyrocket your Twitter Marketing online in the shortest time ever.
- Quickly and safely build a high quality number of followers and potential customers 100% targeted to your business.
- Effectively contact your new and existing customers in order to scale your business into a whole new level of success.
- Learn the safest way to get as many followers as you want to your brand new Twitter for business profile, and we will give you important tips on how to create a highly effective profile.
Here are some recent statistics about Twitter and Twitters users:
- 49% of monthly Twitter users follow brands or companies. (from Convince and Convert)
- Twitter users are 3 times more likely to follow brands on Twitter than Facebook users. (from Convince and Convert)
- 67% of Twitter users are much more likely to buy from the brands they follow on Twitter. (from MediaBistro)
- 85% of followers feel more connected with a small business after following them. (from Twitter)
- 42% of Twitter users say they use Twitter to learn about products and services. (from Edison)
Start Attracting New Twitter Business Customers Today!
This is a great chance for you to discover the best and most effective techniques you could use on Twitter for business. How much would it cost you to get your business to be known by thousands of people in your home town? How much do you think you will spend doing so on Twitter?
Let me tell you that you can do it for free.
The only thing you need to do is buy this Ultimate Twitter for Business Guide, and save yourself a lot of time and frustration. Save yourself the countless hours we have invested into this to create a high quality step-by-step training guide especially for you and for a lot less than the cost of any other service.