Learn How, When and Where To Attract Boomers & Beyond Through Digital Marketing
America’s over 50 population continues to grow, online and off, as does its share of spending. While headlines about Boomers and seniors increase, they continue to be overlooked by advertisers and marketing researchers.
Organizations looking for new understanding of this lucrative demographic will find it in Social, Silver Surfers, which offers straightforward advice and action-oriented insights backed up by research.
Through data from 800+ surveys, direct quotes from Baby Boomer and 65+ Internet users, and ideas from several industries, mature marketing experts Todd Harff and Erin Read demonstrate how to get better digital results with older consumers.
* What website features 50+ers prefer (and which features irritate)
* What content they are most interested in
* Which social sharing tools are most frequently used by active adults
* How attitudes and preferences towards digital and social marketing have changed since 2010, when the first Social, Silver Surfers study was conducted
* What concerns older adults have about social networks like Facebook
* What drives Boomers and seniors to try online social networking
* Which generational cohort (Gen X, Baby Boomer or Silent Generation) is most likely to like/follow a brand in the social sphere
A special section explores the role websites and social play in the decisions of mature homebuyers.
Discover how you can improve your digital and social marketing results with Social, Silver Surfers.